How to get involved
There are many ways to get involved with The Student Workshop - from attending the odd workshop to being on a production or on the committee!
Here are some things to consider:
Become a Paying Participant
- allowing you to take part in productions and get discounted prices for our events. Find out more here.
- you don't need to be a member to audtiion but you do have to be a drama student. Acting in one of our productions is a lot of hard work but great fun! Find out more here.
- submit your work to Midnight at the Boilerhouse and see it performed on stage. Find out more here.
Bid a show
- this is your chance to produce, direct, design or stage manage (just to name a few roles) a production from start to finish. Put on a much loved classic or create a full length piece of original work. Find out more here.
Help your Community
- if you enjoy being out and about off campus talking and perfmorning to around the area or if you like raising money for charity - there are always projects to develop. Find out more here.
Just be social
- isn't it generally accepted that drama students know how to have to most fun? If you just fancy joining us for some games or a few drinks we have many a gathering throughout the year, inlcuding our immensly popular Christmas Boat Party. Find out more here.
Also, don't forget to keep up to date by liking
our Facebook page or following us on Twitter!
Any other ideas?
Contact a member of the Committee to get a project off the ground. Find our contacts here.